Join A Winning Team
Want to grow with us? Submit a resume or download our employment application to apply for a rewarding career.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
possession of valid teaching certification (as appropriate).
• Minimum of one (1) year successful teaching experience (may include Student Teaching experience).
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Command of grades/subject specific content and theoretical knowledge of learning
• Understanding of and commitment to school community values.
• Successful results of criminal and employment background check.
• Adherence to the requirements of the Code of Ethics for the Education Profession.
Create and implement a flexible classroom environment favorable to student learning and personal growth. Develops lesson plans consistent with established guidelines. Establish positive rapport with students, staff members, and parents. Motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge to provide an effective educational foundation, in accordance with each student’s ability.
We are looking for someone that is trustworthy, reliable, and has great attention to detail. Work hours 3:00 – 9:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
$10 / hour
Please submit your resume to Employment@JoshuaAcademy.com or complete our employment application by selecting the link below.